Are you a healer, medium, or spiritual entrepreneur?
Is your spiritual/metaphysical business struggling against a tight economy, preventing you from making the money you want to meet your expenses, comfortably take care of your family, and do the things you love most?
Are you constantly exhausted from working long hours, frustrated with dated sales methods that don’t work, and stuck with tactics that offer meager results?
Imagine instead attracting lucrative clients who want to pay you what you are worth, giving you the opportunity to earn more in less time. Delight in having clients seek you out and recommending you to all of their friends. Regain the passion of sharing your gifts by gaining clarity around how to effectively promote your business with ease and grace.
On October 5-6, 2013, Revs. Anita Pizycki, CPA, and Jamie L. Saloff, C.M., will be offering a two-day training in Lily Dale, New York at Fellowships of the Spirit. This training can be attended in person, or via live webinar from the comfort of your home.
You can learn more about the workshop by clicking here. Below you’ll find 17 reasons why you might want to attend:
1. Are you dreaming of the day when you can quit your real job and work full time using your gifts? Last year after attending Metaphysical Marketing Mastery, medium Sara Sachs did just that. She’d been planning for some time on how to make that happen, and several months later, she did. Now she works full time doing what she loves.
2. Are you struggling to fit more clients into your day so you can up your income? During Metaphysical Marketing Mastery we teach how to work smarter instead of harder. Harv T. Ecker explains how, for example, a massage therapist can only see so many clients in a day. She could have clients lined out the door, but she only has so many hours in a day to do therapy on them. Anita and Jamie show you how to increase your income so you have more hours a day not just to fit in more clients, but so you have more time for yourself and your family.
3. Have you been planning to write a book to advance your credibility and visibility? But maybe you don’t know where to start (hint: it’s easy!), or maybe you’ve gotten started, but are unsure how how to publish it. Should you e-publish? POD publish? Should you wait for an agent and traditional contract? Jamie, who has worked with authors for over twenty years, will be spending time with the Metaphysical Marketing Mastery participants answering these questions and more.
4. What if you could change your annual income as a solo-preneur into you monthly income? How would that change what you’re doing now? What else could you accomplish in the way of advancing your message? Helping others? Donating to worthy causes? Learn from Anita, a CPA how to turn this into a possibility.
5. When you explain what you do as a solo-preneur, do people look confused? Jamie and Anita spend time during Metaphysical Marketing Mastery helping you craft a marketing message that will help you attract clients that want to work with you, and are willing to pay your price.
6. Do you lower the price and devalue your gifts to entice a hedging client? As part of Metaphysical Marketing Mastery, Jamie and Anita will teach you not only how to get clients who love your work, but who are willing to pay what you’re worth. Stop giving away your valuable time and treasure-trove of gifts. The more you earn, the more you can give back to the world.
7. Does your spiritual side get pushed aside as you work to gain clients? When you attend Metaphysical Marketing Mastery, you’ll learn how to put the spirit back into your business and how to use that guidance to fuel your passions and purpose.
8. Do you have a Big Dream and a Little Dream? Want to know the difference? Find out how taking a look at your Big Dream and it’s accompanying Little Dream can help you climb to the apex of your desires faster.
9. Want to raise your dollar value as a solo-preneur? Learn your money mindset from Anita during Metaphysical Marketing Mastery and how to identify your true hourly rate.
10. Did your last show or psychic fair turn a big profit? Want to grow it? Use Jamie and Anita’s helpful fairs, shows, and workshops ROI Worksheet to understand and grow your profits as you put yourself out there in the world.
11. Ready to publish your spirit-minded book or self-help message? During Metaphysical Marketing Mastery Jamie, who has been working in the self-publishing field for nearly 15 years, will teach you 7 easy steps to professionally self-publish your book.
12. Want 25 sure-fire ways to promote your book, spiritual product, or service online? Jamie and Anita will be teaching this so that even the beginner will know what to do, while even a more advanced marketing solo-preneur will learn tips and tricks s/he can use to further his or her reach.
13. Have you clarified your solo-preneur offering? Need help? When you attend Metaphysical Marketing Mastery you’ll be guided through steps to help clarify your spiritual offering so that you not only can reach more people, you’ll gain an understanding of what sells.
14. What if you could change a few words & reach more clients as a solo-preneur? As part of the Metaphysical Marketing Mastery weekend event, you’ll learn how just a few words can be the difference between more clients and more income, or not. This single tip alone could pay for your weekend in return of clients and product sales.
15. Is your website failing to capture your solo-preneur audience? Learn the key items and one secret you must know to keep your website audience engaged. Jamie, who formerly designed websites for a living, will teach you what you need to know.
16. Do you have a solo-preneur system to help create cash flow? Throughout the weekend during Metaphysical Marketing Mastery, Jamie and Anita will be explaining their system for generating clients and sales, and will be sharing helpful worksheets and systems designed to help you create success.
17. Do you leave solo-preneur workshops overwhelmed not knowing what to do next? As part of their workshop, Jamie and Anita include guidelines and steps to take once you get home to help calm the overwhelm that comes with most workshops. While this class is teaming with useful information, there is also time for you to put the pieces together so you can go home with much of the work already done.
Still have questions? Feel free to use the contact tab to send an email for more information.
You can learn more about the workshop by clicking here. You’ll be taken to the Fellowships of the Spirit website where you can read more and register for the workshop.